A downloadable tool for Windows
This is a tool designed to be easy to use and extremely flexible.
Drawing works exactly as you would expect in any other 2D art software.
Thanks to a simple layer system you can quickly build 3D models for use in game development, artwork, or even 3D printer models.
It also provides sprite stack functionality for 2D games.
> The Basics <
- Undo/Redo for all features
- Saving/Loading projects
- Too many settings
- Customizable keybinds
- Proper documentation
> Drawing <
- Brush (Works exactly the same as the pencil in Aseprite)
- Eraser (Behaves like a brush but erases things)
- Bucket 2D
- Bucket 3D (Fill in 3D spaces)
- Rectangle (Fill/Outline)
- Circle (Fill/Outline)
- Color Replace
- Color Picker
- X, Y, X/Y Symmetry
> Canvas <
- Supports width/length/height of 1 to 1024
- Onion Skin, forwards and backwards up to 10 in each direction
- Grid/Axis can be toggled
> Color Palette <
- Import custom color palettes
- Build and edit color palettes
- Comes packaged with beautiful color palettes
> Layer System <
- Add/Remove layers
- Draw across multiple layers
- Copy/Paste multiple layers
> Live Preview <
- 2D and 3D rendering options provide an intuitive solution to preview your work
- Multiple shaders available to add some zest and eye candy to your preview
> Import <
- Import slices to edit sprite stacks created in other tools
- Import sprites to create a 3D voxel project out of 2D images
> Export <
- Slices can be exported as: Sprite Sheet, PNG Sequence
- GIF export for showing off your work
- Rotated renders exported as: PNG Sequence
- OBJ (3D and perfectly optimized)
Documentation is available here!
Want to get in touch?
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $20 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- Small update, Hotfix #1Feb 03, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.